Our Hygiene and Safety Measures
It goes without saying that we will take into account all legally required on-site security measures:
- The intended room sizes allow maintaining the safety distance of at least 1.5 meters to be maintained.
- The rooms are well ventilated.
- Where available, Plexiglas panes are placed additionally on the tables in the seminar rooms.
- The coffee breaks can be taken according to the legal requirements and recommendations.
- Lunch is delivered hygienically and individually wrapped.
- There are increased hygiene standards in our event locations (increased cleaning frequencies, etc.).
- A sufficient number of disinfecants is available.
The so-called “2G plus rule” applies to our face-to-face courses:
1.) Proof of complete vaccination status (incl. booster vaccination)
2.) Proof of vaccination status (without booster vaccination) plus daily antigen rapid test from a recognised testing centre
3.) Proof of convalescent status plus a daily updated rapid antigen test from a recognised testing centre.
In addition, it is mandatory to wear a FFP2 mask.
The requirements for individual courses may differ from the general measures listed here depending on the location.
Please note the respective entry requirements to Germany.“
In any case, please comply with the distance rule.
If events have to be canceled due to future legal changes (e.g. if regional restrictions are reintroduced), we will reimburse you for the course fee.